«NTT PRO» pipe is a great alternative to pipes made of traditional materials: steel, cast iron, polyethylene and others. Our pipes are a high-tech modern solution for the construction of pipelines for potable and technical water supply, amelioration and hydraulic power engineering. High sanitation and epidemiological indicators and a confirmed lack of toxicity are the main requirements for pipes in contact with drinking water and food products. High environmental standards of our products are achieved by using a postpolymerization furnace available only at NTT to burn residual (toxic) styrene and increase the degree of curing of the composite, and the smooth inner surface of pipes minimizes hydraulic friction losses. In addition to the required certificates, NTT pipes for water supply systems passed hygienic quality assessment confirmed by the conclusion of a leading research institute in Russia.
Pipes are manufactured from highest quality materials. The raw materials used in the pipe manufacturing process are purchased exclusively from proven suppliers with many years of experience. One of the advantages of NTT PRO pipes is their light weight. No need to use special construction equipment and additional equipment for installation saves on the cost of construction and installation works.
Scope of application
«NTT PRO» pipe is used for domestic and technical water supply, amelioration, fire extinguishing systems, food transportation systems, sea and river water supply systems, in hydraulic power engineering and other water supply systems.
- Pipes for domestic and potable water supply systems. Such system provides the supply of good-quality water and may have as a source a coastal pumping station, in some cases combined with industrial or firefighting water supply systems. Such systems have their own tanks, which provide for fire reserve water storage.
- Pipes for technical water supply. Pipes can be used both for industrial (supply of water for various technological processes) and for local purposes. Technical water supply implemented at industrial enterprises is intended for water extraction with preliminary cleaning from a natural source and subsequent delivery of water to the consumer.
- Pipes for amelioration. Amelioration is carried out in order to increase land productivity and to obtain high sustainable yields of agricultural crops. Amelioration types: hydroamelioration (irrigation, drainage, flood control, mudflow, anti-erosion, anti-landslide), agroforestry amelioration (anti-erosion, land protection, pasture protection), land clearing amelioration, chemical amelioration.
- Pipes for firefighting systems. These systems are designed to provide water supply required for suppressing fires. Firefighting pumping systems in the event of a fire supply the required amount of water to flammable safety cabinets inside buildings and structures (internal fire extinguishing) and/or to fire hydrants on street water supply networks (external fire extinguishing), automatic fire suppression systems.
- Pipes for food transportation systems. The tasks of transporting liquid media (foods) without contact with the environment between different process stages inside workshops, as well as over considerable distances both within and between enterprises (up to several thousand kilometers) are solved using pipelines. Pumps of various types are used for transportation of food products through pipes and their movement through working spaces of the process equipment not having its own pressure devices installed. Food product types are diverse: water, milk, juices, acids, alkalis, fats, etc.
- Pipes for marine and river water supply systems. The degree of aggressiveness of river and sea water (depending on the content of various impurities, iron, salts and other compounds in it) should be taken into account when choosing the material used for the construction of intake structures, main river and marine pipelines, and for covering them with special insulating protective coatings.
- Pipes for hydraulic power engineering. Water supply of this industry is an integral part of the beneficial use of water. Water energy is used in hydroelectic power plants. There are three main types of such plants: hydroelectric power stations (HPS), which use the energy of rivers; tidal power plants (TPP), which use the energy of ocean and sea tides; pumped storage power stations (PSPS), which accumulate and use the energy of artificial reservoirs, lakes. The right choice of high-quality pipes is the most important task in the field of hydroelectic power, enabling uninterrupted operation of all types of stations.
The diameter (DN) of NTT PRO fiberglass pipes is determined by the inner value and is measured in millimeters. Pipe size chart in mm:
Nominal ring stiffness (SN) of pipes is measured in N/m² and varies within the following values:
It is important to know the pressure level in the system to choose the appropriate type of pipework. Usually, pressure in water supply systems is between 10 and 16 atmospheres. For industrial water supply, water pressure is higher and may reach PN 40. Fiberglass pipes are produced in the following pressure types (PN):
- PN 6;
- PN 10;
- PN 16;
- PN 20;
- PN 25;
- PN 32;
- PN 40.
The first three types are used more often. Fiberglass pipes are 1.5 times more durable than the standard value in case of a hydraulic shock.
Advantages of NTT-PRO pipes:
- easy to install;
- low installation cost, no need to use special installation equipment and seal welding;
- fast to install;
- favorable price;
- cost of pipes much lower than for analogous products made of traditional materials (PE, iron, steel);
- high chemical resistance;
- abrasion resistance;
- not affected by electrochemical and mechanical corrosion;
- highly durable;
- impact resistant;
- proven reliability and durability;
- highly resistant to wear;
- tightly sealed joints;
- high resistance to UV rays and other external factors;
- life cycle of at least 50 years at temperatures from -50°С to 60°С;
- resistant to temperature falls and rises;
- no need for pipelines maintenance or costly repairs;
- no need for secondary coating requiring extra repairs;
- smooth inner surface ensuring high throughput of the pipeline;
- no residue deposition on inner surface of the pipes;
- possibility of installation at temperatures below zero;
- high environmental safety standards and sanitary and hygienic characteristics.
Unlike pipes made of steel, iron and polyethylene, fiberglass pipes are easy and convenient to install. For pipe laying it is necessary to prepare a trench using special equipment. Trench size depends on pipeline diameter, laying depth, design features, pipeline purpose and soil type. In order for fiberglass pipes to be laid overground, special UV protection and additional insulation against negative temperatures are used in the process of their manufacture. It is important to observe the operating conditions during installation.
«NTT-PRO» pipes are a modern, high quality and affordable product that surpasses its counterparts in many respects. Scope of application of this product is varied and constantly becomes broader.